Sophia Loren: the secrets of harmony
Tilt to the feet
Standing, lean forward, knees are straightened, head and arms hang down, fingers touch the floor. You should feel how the muscles of your back and legs are stretched. The point of the exercise is to provide gravity to gently stretch your muscles. Do not sway, otherwise the muscles will not stretch, but strain. I perform this exercise 2-3 times.
While standing, lower your head to your chest, touch your chest with your chin. Then lean your head back and look at the ceiling. Raising your shoulders slightly, move your head from side to side. Each time you feel the neck muscles stretch.
Standing, pull your hand up as high as possible. Hold her at the highest point for a few seconds. Repeat with the other hand. The muscles of the waist and sides stretch in the same way as the muscles of the forearms. Spread your arms to the sides at shoulder level. Do slow forward rotations, starting with small circles and gradually increasing the amplitude (10 times). Then – backward rotation, starting with large circles and ending with small ones.
I pay great attention to the muscles of the arms and forearms and always do these exercises. In addition, they strengthen the chest well.
Side stretch marks
The legs are slightly wider than the shoulders, the right hand is at the waist, and the left is above the head. Slowly lean to the right until you feel that the muscles of the left side are stretching. Hold this position for a few seconds. Change the position of the hands, lean to the left. I perform this exercise 3-4 times in each direction.
Sit on the floor, legs stretch forward. Bend the left leg and place it as close as possible to the right foot to the torso, the right leg is straight. Lean to the right foot and grab it or your ankle with your hands. Do not bend your right leg, remember you are doing a stretch. Gradually, you will learn to take shape in half, a feat that I perform twice a week. Hold this position for a few seconds, then tilt to the other leg. Remember that not only the legs, but also the back is stretched.
Twine on its side
Lying on your right side and leaning on the floor with your right arm bent at the elbow, lift your straight left leg up, clasping it with your left hand. Try to bring your foot closer to your head. The right leg is also straight. Then turn to the other side. This type of twine is very good for strengthening the thigh muscles.
EXERCISES FOR PROBLEM ZONES
If you do not train the abdominal muscles, then it will certainly become noticeable. The tightening belt only worsens things, because, relying on it, you no longer pay attention to the state of the muscles. I suggest the following:
1. Lying on your back, knees slightly bent. Tightening the abdominal muscles, press the knees as close as possible (8 times).
2. Sitting on the floor, legs extended, palms resting on the floor behind his back. Rounding your back and leaning back, slightly raise your legs and rotate them, as if twisting the bicycle pedals (10 times). This exercise works wonders with the abdominal muscles.
Even regular walking will not make the hips slim. Exercises will come to the rescue.
1. Stand at the table or the chair, leaning on it with your left hand for support. Stretch your right leg forward and bend your left knee as low as possible until you are almost down to the floor. Stay in that position until you count to five. The same goes for the other leg. (3 times ).
2. Lying on your back, spread your arms to the sides at shoulder level. Bend your left knee, press it to your chest, then straighten your leg up. Slowly lower your foot to the right until it touches the floor (shoulders pressed to the floor). Lift your left leg up, stretching the sock to the ceiling, then, without bending the knee, lower it to the floor. The same thing – with the right foot (5 times).
Many women consider the place from shoulder to elbow to be one of the most vulnerable; here the muscles quickly become flabby.
1. Standing, bend your arms at the elbows and rest your palms in the sides above, near the shoulder blades. Raise your hands alternately, each time returning to the starting position. (15 times).
2. Standing, legs together. Keeping your back straight, lean forward. You can bend your knees slightly to relieve excess tension in your back. Keep your arms pressed to your sides with your elbows up until your forearms are perpendicular to the floor. Then straighten your arms in front of you (parallel to the floor), and again bend at the elbows (6 times).
Unfortunately, during the day, the gluteal muscles are almost not stressed. I recommend a special exercise for them.
Stand with your right hand at the table or back of the chair. Lift your left leg above the floor. Lift the left thigh forward as high as possible and stay in this position until you count to five, then take the left thigh back as far as possible and count to five again. The same goes for the other leg (8 times).
Women often complain of back pain, although the cause of these discomforts most often lies in the weakness of the abdominal muscles and hips. I offer an exercise to develop back flexibility. If you feel excessive tension, stop the exercise.